- Ancestry tree: Waubin Family Tree
- Date of death: 03/03/1745 O.S.
- Baptism or Church Membership: 06/10/1712 O.S.
- Master / Mistress: Rev. Timothy Woodbridge (d. 1732)
- Master's / Mistress' Ancestry tree: Lord and Woodbridge Family Tree (Hartford, CT)
- Indenture date: 1711; in 1732, still had time left on the indenture when Woodbridge died
- Occupation: Servant
- Spouse: Margaret
- Child: Thankful (b. 1728)
- Child (2nd): Margaret, bapt. 01/01/1737 OS
- Notes: Woodbridge charged his wife, Abigail with " the improvement of John Wobbin during the time he is bound to serve me at my present rates"; Waubin valued at £24 in T. Woodbridge's inventory; died with Nathan Whiting's regiment.
- Bibliographic sources: Manwaring, vol. 1, p. 216; CTPP (Woodbridge); DW, 18; Law Papers, CHS, 13:78; HCCR, 9:75
- Confidence Level - confidence_level - Not Confident
- Ethnicity/Race/Tribal Affiliation: Native (defined as )
- Ethnicity/Race/Tribal Affiliation: Wangunk (defined as Native American, of the Wangunk tribe )
- Gender: Male
Woodbridge charged his wife, Abigail with “the improvement of John Wobbin during the time he is bound to serve me at my present rates”; Waubin valued at £24 in T. Woodbridge’s inventory; died with Nathan Whiting’s regiment…
…judgment given against him to pay John Miller Jr. of Middletown the sum of 4 pounds money damages and costs of prosecution of 8 pounds 15 shillings 5 pence; Waubin appeared and said he was unable to satisfy the judgment so the court, upon Waubin’s request to be bound to Rev. Timothy Woodbridge, bound him for 5 years. Waubin to be given “meat Drink Apparell washing and Lodging proper for such a servant” and Woodbridge would pay Miller 8 pounds and the colony treasury 16 pounds.