- Ancestry tree: Sias Family Tree
- Master / Mistress: Thomas Seymour (d. 1740); Thomas Seymour (d. 1767)
- Master's / Mistress' Ancestry tree: Seymour Family Tree (Slaveholders)
- Notes: The will papers were creased where it said "my [?] man Sias" so his race is not known. However, Manwaring transcribed the record, "And further, I give unto my son Thomas my negro man named Sias, and to his heirs and assigns forever..."
- Bibliographic sources: CT Wills and Probate Packets (Ancestry) (Thomas Seymour, 1740); CTPP; Manwaring, 3: 336.
- Confidence Level - confidence_level - Somewhat Confident
- Ethnicity/Race/Tribal Affiliation: Unknown (defined as )
- Gender: Male
The will papers were creased where it said “my [?] man Sias” so his race is not known.