- Ancestry tree: Pomp Family Tree (Collyer)
- Date of death: 05/04/1767
- Master / Mistress: Mrs. Hepzibah Collyer
- Additional Relationships: Hezekiah Collyer, Hepzibah's husband (d. 1764), left Pomp's bed and furniture in his inventory, valued at 15 shillings. He also had a Negro servant named Dick valued at £45.
- Most recent residence: Hartford, CT
- Notes: Pomp, an "Old Negro," was valued at £25
- Bibliographic sources: CTPP (Collyer, 1764); HCFC, 272.
- Confidence Level - confidence_level - Highly Confident
- Ethnicity/Race/Tribal Affiliation: Black (defined as Unknown origins, but listed as a person of color )
- Gender: Male
Pomp, an “Old Negro,” was valued at £25