- Ancestry tree: Moore Family Tree
- Baptism or Church Membership: 07/30/1693 O.S. Hartford 1st Church
- Master / Mistress: Thomas Seymour (d. ca. 1740) ("kept her and her children" for poor relief)
- Master's / Mistress' Ancestry tree: Seymour Family Tree (Slaveholders)
- Additional Relationships: Philip Moore, Jr = father; Lydia Moore = Mother; Siblings = John, Lydia, Priscilla
- RelationshipTree: https://relationshiptree.org/graph/hermesk/ruth-and-philip-moore_-sen__s-community
- Most recent residence: Hartford, CT
- Notes: On 11/2/1713 and 12/16/1714 O.S. at at town meeting, Thomas Seymour was granted eight pounds for "keeping" Sarah Moore and her children.
- Bibliographic sources: HTV, 307, 311; CTCHRec, Reel 505, records and papers, 99
- Confidence Level - confidence_level - Somewhat Confident
- Ethnicity/Race/Tribal Affiliation: Black (defined as Unknown origins, but listed as a person of color )
- Gender: Female
On 11/2/1713 and 12/16/1714 O.S. at at town meeting, Thomas Seymour was granted eight pounds for “keeping” Sarah Moore and her children.