- Ancestry tree: Mime Family Tree
- Age at death: Child
- Date of death: 07/01/1767
- Baptism or Church Membership: 06/26/1767
- Master / Mistress: Capt. James Nichols
- Occupation: Servant
- Additional Relationships: July 5, 1761 Capt. Nichols had baptized at the Hartford 1st Chh., “Peter, Caesar, & Boston, Negro Children, Servants to Captn. James Nichols…” On June 20 1762 he had baptized “Tom, Negro servt to Captn James Nichols…” On Aug. 25, 1764 he had baptized “Lydia, negro servt to Captn James Nichols…” (See entry for Nichols, Boston, below)
- Most recent residence: Hartford, CT
- Notes: On June 14, 1767 he had “Mime, Negro servt to Captn James Nichols being sick,” privately baptized.
- Bibliographic sources: HCFC, 272; HCFC, 229
- Confidence Level - confidence_level - Highly Confident
- Ethnicity/Race/Tribal Affiliation: Black (defined as Unknown origins, but listed as a person of color )
- Gender: Female
On June 14, 1767 he had “Mime, Negro servt to Captn James Nichols being sick,” privately baptized.