- Ancestry tree: Andrew and Tamar Family Tree
- Baptism or Church Membership: 10/23/1720 O.S.
- Master / Mistress: Rev. Timothy Woodbridge (d. 1732)
- Master's / Mistress' Ancestry tree: Lord and Woodbridge Family Tree (Hartford, CT)
- Occupation: Servant
- Additional Relationships: Andrew=father Tamar=mother Isabella=sister; in the inventory of his estate, Lydia is listed as "a Negro girl" worth £60. The Treats lived in Glastonbury in 1732, moving to Middletown and then Massachusetts in 1649. Lydia may have gone to live with them in Glastonbury, Middletown and/or Sheffield. Treat's papers were destroyed in a fire.
- RelationshipTree: https://relationshiptree.org/graph/maravela/lord-and-woodbridge-families
- Most recent residence: Hartford, CT
- Notes: Willed to his daughter, Susannah Treat; valued at £60 in T. Woodbridge's inventory
- Bibliographic sources: Manwaring, vol. 3, p. 216; HCFC, 194; CTPP; CTCHRec, Reel 505, records and papers, 119
- Confidence Level - confidence_level - Not Confident
- Ethnicity/Race/Tribal Affiliation: Black (defined as Unknown origins, but listed as a person of color )
- Gender: Female
Willed to his daughter, Susannah Treat; valued at £60 in T. Woodbridge’s inventory