- Ancestry tree: London Family Tree (Flagg)
- Master / Mistress: Samuel Flagg (d. 1757); Sarah Flagg
- Occupation: Worked at the Black Horse Tavern
- Additional Relationships: The use of "said Negro man" was divided in Samuel Flagg's will between his wife, son Samuel and all his other sons and daughters.
- Most recent residence: Hartford, CT
- Notes: Sarah Bunce Flagg, the widow, took over her husband Samuel's Black Horse Tavern after he died in 1757
- Bibliographic sources: Hinman2, 279; CTPP (Samuel Flagg/Samuel Flegg, d. 1757).
- Confidence Level - confidence_level - Highly Confident
- Ethnicity/Race/Tribal Affiliation: Black (defined as Unknown origins, but listed as a person of color )
- Gender: Male
Sarah Bunce Flagg, the widow, took over her husband Samuel’s Black Horse Tavern after he died in 1757