- Ancestry tree: Hager Family Tree
- Date of death: 05/28/1760
- Birthplace / Origin: Possibly Antigua
- Baptism or Church Membership: 06/05/1748 O.S.
- Master / Mistress: Richard Lord (d. 1711) to John Haynes Lord
- Master's / Mistress' Ancestry tree: Lord and Woodbridge Family Tree (Hartford, CT)
- Occupation: Maid Servant
- Child: Hager
- RelationshipTree: https://relationshiptree.org/graph/maravela/lord-and-woodbridge-families
- Most recent residence: Hartford, CT
- Notes: Valued in inventory at £15 in Richard Lord's inventory; orignally part of Jerusha's portion.
- Bibliographic sources: Manwaring, 2, p. 106; HCFC, 267
- Confidence Level - confidence_level - Highly Confident
- Ethnicity/Race/Tribal Affiliation: Black (defined as Unknown origins, but listed as a person of color )
- Gender: Female
Valued in inventory at £15 in Richard Lord’s inventory; orignally part of Jerusha’s portion.