- Ancestry tree: Freeman Family Tree
- Baptism or Church Membership: 07/05/1761
- Master / Mistress: Capt. James Nichols
- Manumission date: 1783
- Occupation: Servant
- Spouse: Wife
- Spouse (2nd): Lemon Harrison, m. 11/15/1810
- Additional Relationships: Caesar was baptized with Boston and Peter
- Most recent residence: Hartford, CT
- Notes: Given land in Rocky Hill when James Nichols died. Probably buried in Rocky Hill. Used the name Caesar Freeman.
- Bibliographic sources: CTCHRec, Reel 505, records and papers, 146; Nichols' Will (CT Probate Record)
- Confidence Level - confidence_level - Not Confident
- Ethnicity/Race/Tribal Affiliation: Black (defined as Unknown origins, but listed as a person of color )
- Gender: Male
Given land in Rocky Hill when James Nichols died. Probably buried in Rocky Hill. Used the name Caesar Freeman.