- Ancestry tree: Caesar Family Tree
- Date of death: Before 1753 O.S.
- Master / Mistress: Capt. Thomas Hosmer (d. 1738)
- Occupation: Servant
- Additional Relationships: Lived with another black woman and Hannibal, another black boy
- Most recent residence: Hartford, CT
- Notes: Willed to Capt. Hosmer's widow, Ann, who died 1753. By that time it appears Caesar had died, unless he was sold.
- Bibliographic sources: Manwaring, 3, 178;
- Confidence Level - confidence_level - Slightly Confident
- Ethnicity/Race/Tribal Affiliation: Black (defined as Unknown origins, but listed as a person of color )
- Gender: Male
Willed to Capt. Hosmer’s widow, Ann, who died 1753. By that time it appears Caesar had died, unless he was sold.