- Ancestry tree: Butler Family Tree
- Date of death: Before 1820
- Birthplace / Origin: Hartford, CT
- Master / Mistress: Jonathan Butler
- Master's / Mistress' Ancestry tree: Butler Family Tree (Slaveholder)
- Child: Delira or Delilah
- Additional Relationships: According to the federal census of 1790, 3 enslaved people lived in Jonathan Butler's household. By 1800 there was one living with Jonathan Butler. This may mean the other two (perhaps her parents?) have died. In 1804 Peggy bore Delilah, who lived with Butler until her death in 1828.
- Most recent residence: Hartford, CT
- Longest place of residence: Hartford, CT
- Notes: Peggy was born in 1787; Delilah was born in 1804. Peggy seems to have died between 1810 and 1824.
- Bibliographic sources: BJB, 23; KC; Federal Censuses of 1790, 1800, 1810, 1830; Will of Jonathan Butler, 1824 (CT Probate 1830)
- Confidence Level - confidence_level - Not Confident
- Ethnicity/Race/Tribal Affiliation: Black (defined as Unknown origins, but listed as a person of color )
- Gender: Female
Peggy was born in 1787; Delilah was born in 1804. Peggy seems to have died between 1810 and 1824.