- Ancestry tree: Andrew and Tamar Family Tree
- Birthplace / Origin: Possibly Antigua
- Baptism or Church Membership: 05/08/1715 O.S.
- Master / Mistress: Richard Lord (d. 1711); Abigail Woodbridge
- Master's / Mistress' Ancestry tree: Lord and Woodbridge Family Tree (Hartford, CT)
- Spouse: Tamar
- Child: Lydia
- Child (2nd): Isabella
- Child (3rd): Daniel
- Most recent residence: Hartford, CT
- Notes: Richard Lord (d. 1711) inherited Andrew from his father's estate; he was valued in inventory at £45; in HCFC: May 18, 1721 "Andrew, negro, married Tamar, negro."
- Bibliographic sources: Manwaring, 2, 106; HCFC, 242; HCFC, 190; CTCHRec, Reel 505, records and papers, 116
- Confidence Level - confidence_level - Highly Confident
- Ethnicity/Race/Tribal Affiliation: Black (defined as Unknown origins, but listed as a person of color )
- Gender: Male
Richard Lord (d. 1711) inherited Andrew from his father’s estate; he was valued in inventory at £45; in HCFC: May 18, 1721 “Andrew, negro, married Tamar, negro.”